Event Details: Friday September 28th, meet us at the Crowne Plaza for our “Views Over Syracuse” cocktail party from 6-10 pm!
Event Summary: This year’s Believe in Syracuse “Views Over Syracuse” cocktail party and dinner will be a celebration of the Syracuse skyline. Held in Crowne Plaza’s Horizons Ballroom, a stunning 360-degree view of the city takes center stage in a night of dinner, drinks and music. Posters on each corner of the horizon will illustrate Syracuse’s rich history – while inspiring hope for its future.
About Believe in Syracuse: Believe in Syracuse is a non-profit organization dedicated to empowering individuals, communities and local businesses to take civic pride and engage in the city of Syracuse. Our mission is to promote positive perceptions and improve the quality of life in the greater Syracuse Area.
Marketing Reach: By becoming a sponsor, your business will be promoted in a variety of different ways depending on your budget. However, with our strong traditional and digital media presence, any sponsorship guarantees exposure in the Syracuse community.
- This January, Believe in Syracuse’s “5th Birthday Party” celebration gathered 1,200 guests.
- Believe in Syracuse’s social media reach – Facebook: 9,454 followers, Twitter: 9,980 followers, Instagram: 8,132 followers
- Believe in Syracuse has garnered 50 television appearances, dozens of local news story features, NY Times & Reuters coverage.
Event Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Sponsor one of four sides of the Syracuse skyline view. Your organization will be featured prominently on a poster describing the history of a neighborhood in Syracuse.
- OR Sponsor an aspect of the event – bar, dinner, live music, raffle reward, etc.
Gold Sponsor & 5 Tickets ($500)
- Your business’s logo will be displayed on our event page on our website which will link to a page on our website which describes all our sponsors.
- Your organization's name will be listed as a sponsor on our facebook event and will link to your facebook page.
- This is a great opportunity to gain a greater outreach while also promoting Believe in Syracuse.
- Includes free admission for up to 5 people to attend.
Platinum Sponsorship & 10 Tickets ($1,000)*
Receive all the perks of the Gold Sponsorship level plus the following sponsorship perks
- Believe in Syracuse will print up a large sign with your logo on it to display at the event.
- Your business will also be listed on our event flier providing you with even further reach.
- Includes free admission for up to 10 people to attend.
Co-Presenting Sponsorship ($2,000)*
- Yours and one other business will be featured in the name of the event as the co-presenting sponsors: “Views Over Syracuse presented by [BOTH BUSINESS NAMES].”
- Have both business’ logos featured on all promotional material for the event and on signs in the event.
- We will thank you publicly during the event – someone from your organization may also speak briefly at the event.
- Includes free admission for up to 15 people to attend.
- Limited to two sales.
Exclusive Presenting Sponsorship ($3,500)*
- Your business will be the only presenter for this event.
- Includes all the same benefits as “Co-Presenting Sponsorship” with the exception of having to share the spotlight with another business.
- Includes free admission for 15 people to attend.
*Industry Exclusivity: Please note that if your company is interested in being the only firm in your industry as an event sponsor there is an increase of the sponsor rate of 50%. Industry exclusivity is only available if you are a Platinum or Presenting sponsor.
Your Sponsorship Makes a Difference: Your sponsorship will help us organize future events to further our mission to lift up collective spirit and pride in our community. Being affiliated with Believe in Syracuse means being part of a wider movement to promote the best of Syracuse while also taking action to improve the quality of life for its residents.
Here’s a short list of what we accomplished in 2017 alone:
- Our Community & Caring Initiative collected over 2,500 children’s books and distributed them to local children in need to help fill the summer reading gap.
- Our event, Greater Syracuse Arts & Culture Festival Presented by AP Professionals showcased Syracuse’s cultural diversity with over 65 local vendors selling food from all over the world – garnering media attention and community engagement.
- Our feminine hygiene drive provided tampons, sanitary napkins, disposable cleansing wipes and condoms to low-income women and girls in need.
- We introduced our first Believe in Syracuse Book Swap: a free, accessible and open 24/7 community library box in the Hawley Green Neighborhood at the corner of Lodi and North Crouse.
Checks can be made payable to Believe in Syracuse. Mail to 2610 S. Salina St. 13205
For more info visit believeinsyracuse.org
Call John at 315-657-7478 or email email@example.com