Become a Vendor at our Arts and Culture Festival!
Registration deadline: Friday, July 28th! To register, pay your fee below.
Believe in Syracuse is building on our success of our 4th Birthday Party, which had over 1200 attendees and 80 vendors! Of these vendors, dozens were arts and culture related. We're hoping to create an event dedicated to the diverse, vibrant culture that the residents of Greater Syracuse bring to the table.
Becoming a vendor and participating in our event will bring your business or organization considerable exposure. We anticipate 500-1000 people will attend because the combination of art and the diverse array of cultural food is unlike any other Syracuse fest. This is a great opportunity to market yourself, sell your merchandise, or meet a new set of people!
According to our post-event survey, at our last event, nearly 80% of vendors had an excellent or very good experience and nearly 90% believed it was extremely or very well organized.
This incredible celebration of arts and culture in Syracuse couldn't happen without vendors like you! If you're a 501c3 or a student artist, you can buy a table for $30. For businesses, the fee for a table is only $60! For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. You can buy your vendor table easily below!
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- By purchasing your table you get two free tickets to the event for anyone working your table
- There is vendor space inside and outside at the zoo. Power is available at both locations.
- Vendor spaces inside are about 8 feet wide by 5 feet deep whereas if you own a tent, we can provide a 10x10 space for it
- The sooner you RSVP, the abler we are to accommodate any requests such as location or access to power
- After you pay your fee below, within a week you will receive an email with a form asking you for more info such as will you need a table and chairs, access to power, etc.