The holidays are all about family and family is one of the biggest reasons why folks move back home. However there are so many great things about Central New York. It's a great place to live. It's not too big, not too small. Big enough to have art, culture and many fun things to do, and yet small enough to feel like home.
If you have friends or family coming in to town for the holidays, please share this with them. If you live here currently and are looking for a career opportunity that could keep you here in CNY, please join us. At Come Home to Syracuse on Monday (the day after Christmas), we'll gather with 15 or more growing employers that are looking to hire. We're expecting over 100 people to attend, and this event is going to be a big hit. Can you join us? RSVP Here.
Where: Aster Pantry & Parlor
116 Walton Street in Armory Square
When: Monday December 26th at 5:30PM
FREE to attend and open to all
Believe in Syracuse
Visit Our Website Become a Member!
P.S. - Do you support our mission of inspiring local pride and improving the quality of life in Syracuse? Donate $25 and become a member of Believe in Syracuse and get the following member perks:
- FREE Entrance to the Birthday Bash January 27th at the MOST
- Members will be listed in our online membership directory (optional) which provides great networking.
- Members will be highlighted on our social media pages upon request.
- Members can post in our Facebook Group.
- Members get various discounts on events such as our Progress Gala.
- FREE Believe in Syracuse Member Card, Member Button and t-shirt
- As a Non-Profit, your donation to Believe in Syracuse is tax deductible