Our Organizational Meeting is open to everyone. This is a unique moment when all of our existing committees and neighborhood teams come together. The agenda is tailor made to welcome new folks as well.
We have big plans for 2016. This week our board is finishing up our strategic plan for the year. Join us Thursday March 10th at 5:30 at our HQ to get a briefing on our plans, give us your feedback, meet our team members and learn about how you could get involved.
When: Thursday March 10th from 5:30 - 7PM
Where: South Side Innovation Center (next to Dunk & Bright)
2610 South Salina Street, Syracuse
- Believe in Syracuse 2016 Plan Overview
- Overview of our Committees & Teams that make up our organization
- Neighborhood Committee (Syracuse Olympics)
- Marketing & Development Committee
- Education/Community Service
- Pro-Syracuse Committee
- South Side Neighborhood Team
- Northside Neighborhood Team
- Each of the six groups above holds their own break out group
- Discussion of current and/or potential future projects
- Each committee reports back to the entire group
Believe in Syracuse is non-profit organization that inspires civic pride and converts it into civic action. With your help we'll not only make Syracuse a more positive place in 2016 but we'll use that excitement to build up our community, one volunteer project and event at a time.
For more info on the organizing meeting or to RSVP, click here: www.believeinsyracuse.org/join-believe-in-syracuse-organizational-meeting
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead
Believe in Syracuse
Visit Our Website Become a Member!