We're so excited about our Believe in Syracuse Neighborhood night this Wednesday September 4th. It is free to attend and open to anyone and everyone. We will be at Nibsy's at 201 Ulster Street in Syracuse. Click Here and then RSVP to let us know you'll be there. Here are the top 5 reasons why you gotta join us.
- Networking: This is a great opportunity to network with a diverse group of Central New Yorkers. I will deliver very brief remarks (5 minutes or less) and the rest of the night will be open for folks to network with each other.
- Big turnout: we have had 50+ people at the previous 4 similar events we have held. We expect this to be no different. The energy and excitement levels will be high.
- The Tipp Hill Experience: Tipp Hill is a great neighborhood full of culture and history It is traditionally Irish and Ukrainian.
- Nibsy's: Our meetup spot for this event is a Tipp Hill institution: Nibsy's is the oldest tavern in all of Syracuse making this a great opportunity to experience some great Syracuse history.
- Believe in Syracuse - This is a great opportunity to learn how you can get involved in our movement to promote our community so we can retain and attract people to Syracuse. We have volunteer opportunities and a general interest meeting coming up where you can come strategize with us and give us your feedback.
Believe in Syracuse Tipp Hill Neighborhood Night
Wednesday, September 4, 2013 6:00pm until 8:00pm
Nibsy's Pub - 201 Ulster St., Syracuse, NY 13204
To RSVP go to: